Monday, February 4, 2008

Enrique Iglesias is Filipino and Proud

More Regalos!
The world categorizes him to however they want to according to their racist standards, which usually means categorizing him as only a "Spanish singer", but Enrique Iglesias is Filipino and proud. Just ask him yourself:
Though I was born in Madrid, my being a Filipino is very strong in me,” says Enrique. “When I was growing up, my mom (Isabel Preysler) would always talk about the Philippines. She taught us the things that are very important to Filipino culture such as family, being hospitable to guests, and fear of God. I even remember the Filipino dishes she used to whip up.” - Manila Standard, March 18, 2004And he's released a few new videos, including "Somebody's Me" where he has an almost naked romp with a woman who is not Anna Kournikouva, his fiance:

And has a food fight with his friend:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check This Outthis link Get More Infolook at here now this pagebrowse around this site